Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Well, It Was Worth A Shot

Okay kids, my experiment is over. I tried blogger, and it was okay. But I raked in a total of $3 bucks in two months from my ads, and that's just not really worth it. I miss the Wordpress features, and how much prettier the site was.. so from now on you can find me at my old site address at http://notoriousv.wordpress.com. I'm really sorry if you have to change bookmarks.

I really appreciate your willingness to put up with my experiment. I guess I will have to settle for a blog that doesn't make money, but is satisfying in so many other ways. Because it is, and gosh dern it, I luv you guyz!

So here's the game plan: I'm going to re-post all the posts on this site over to my old one, and they'll all show up as if they were posted the same day, and I suppose I can't repost the comments, but it's the best I can do to keep it all together. Bear with me, and I promise you everything will be back to normal soon as pie.

No comments: