Friday, August 3, 2007

Photo Graphic Possibilities

Traditionally, whenever my hit counter jumped another 10,000 I try to show my gratitude by posting some pictures of one various body part or another. It's strange because even though I started the hit counter on this site at the same point as the one on my original site, but this one isn't growing nearly as fast as my old one. Maybe it's because I'm not getting as many hits from Google searches, or perhaps this hit counter has higher standards than the first... but either way, my old site has reached 72,000 hits and I want to celebrate that accomplishment in the manner I always have.

Last night Roseboy told me his favorite part of me was my mouth, and how it didn't seem to be captured correctly in the pictures of me he had seen. He mentioned that we didn't have any pictures of the two of us together. "No, we don't." I wasn't sure what kind of pictures he was referring to, and to be honest, I don't remember what he said to lead me to believe he was talking about dirty ones. I made some crack about making sure they were flattering, and he said we could go through and edit them together.

"We'd have to be careful about what happens to them," I say.

"You could hold onto them," he replies. "I don't mind what happens to them, if they end up on the internet or whatever."

"You wouldn't mind them on the internet?" I ask. "Even ... my blog?" He just grinned at me.

I told him about this website. I shouldn't have. I didn't tell him how to find it, and I didn't really give too many details about it besides that I wrote about him, and I wrote about sex.

"Have you ever done that before?"

"Take dirty pictures?"

"Yeah."

"Yes, but never with anyone else."

"You mean, of yourself?"

"How else do you think my blog got so popular?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it; or do yuvutu.com. That could be fun

Anonymous said...

i agree - post some pics. i'm a new reader and would love some anonymous pics to go along with your posts. thanks for sharing! - a