Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Period Sex.

It's been a while since I've been with anyone who wanted to have sex while I was on the rag. Roseboy is more than willing, and that's fun.

Now, I know I have mentioned The Keeper before, but not gone into much detail. A detailed post about it is to follow, I promise, but a quick note about it is this: with the Keeper, you can receive oral sex on your period. Yup. Believe it. The Keeper contains your menstrual fluid safe and sound in a rubber/silicone cup that suctions around your cervix, high up in your vagina. What's especially great about it is that it leaves the walls of your vagina clean, and unlike tampons, doesn't absorb your normal vaginal fluids along with the menstrual ones. Therefore, with the Keeper in, you can still get wet when you're aroused, and those fluids stay separate from your period blood. When your partner licks you- all they taste is your sex juices.

So yeah. Anyways, even though I could have pushed for oral, I decided I'd ease him into the period stuff, and took out my Keeper so we could have regular sex. (You can't have intercourse with it in.) We layed down towels, and then I got an idea.

Since we weren't going to have oral, why not get things nice and lubed up? I broke out some Pjur Eros, a really nice silicone lube, and my Black Dragon latex gloves. Now, I know some of you might not get the point of gloves, but hopefully this post will illuminate that for you. And Black Dragons make the latex glove things super sexy, since they are perfectly fitted, textured, and jet black - made specifically for sex. If you can't see the sex appeal with gloves, just think of that scene in Fight Club where Brad is fucking Helena Bonham Carter wearing nothing but big, yellow dishwashing gloves. Mmm.

Anyway, the glove thing led to some unexpected but incredibly exciting activity. We started out with a lubed genital massage, but since our hands were protected from anything potentially "icky" they started to wander to new and previously undiscovered territory.

We had briefly discussed the anus before, and I expressed some curiosity. He seemed to have no inhibitions about it as he felt around and began to probe me. I followed suit on him. This was exciting, and very new for me.

I had read some books about anal play, but never tried it. The books gave me the impression that anal play was a lot more complicated than it proved to be. I thought I would have to be relaxed to the point of pudding in order to allow a finger in, and that it would take some serious concentration to get to that point. Not so, my friends. With a little Eros, I was enjoying all the benefits of being finger fucked in the ass in no time! He told me later he was only getting up to his second knuckle, but it certainly felt like a deep penetration. Because I was at a bad angle, I didn't get too deep into him, maybe just my fingertip, but I was also afraid to hurt him.

And then he fucked me. He fucked me with his dick thrusting in and out of my vag, and his finger thrusting in and out of my ass. My finger was in his ass as he fucked me. Double penetration was something wonderful I never expected. "I can feel my finger with my dick!" He exclaimed.

I don't know what it is, but I love the idea of being penetrated so completely- every hole, so much so that no matter where I move, I can't escape. This is partly why I love being eaten out and finger fucked at the same time- and why it makes me come every single time. No matter where I wriggle, I can't break free from the sensations forced upon me at every spot at once. Obviously my next step needs to be getting eaten out with a side of SHOCKER.

Anywhoo, it was amazing sex. And, as always, he collapsed his sweaty head on my chest and let me hold him. And all we had to do was rip the gloves off, and we were clean and cuddle ready. We still had silicone lube all over us though, which doesn't reabsorb into your body, so I pulled him into my shower.

I sometimes think back to around February of this year, when I was dating Mr. Abstinent Conservative, and wonder how the hell I managed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Just thought I should say something so you know I'm still reading and followed you from wordpress.

I'm happy for you now you've found someone sexually interesting. It always surprises me that all men aren't like that. I mean why wouldn't you be?

Bring him to England!

Okay, I've got to sleep now. Night.

Al

V said...

Hi Al! It's great to hear from you. I'm glad you're still reading, and I hope everything is going well for you! I'll be on your island soon!