Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Home Free

I come running into the room to find him sitting on my bed. I jump up, straddling him, and take his face in my hands and kiss him hard.

"I'm so happy!" I say, as he diligently lifts off my shirt.

"Why's that?"

"I got my period!!!"

And five minutes later he was shirtless too and we were rolling around the bed, kissing all of our favorite places.

I suddenly look up. "Whew."

"You were really worried weren't you?" I nod.

"What would you have done?" We're both laying on our backs, side by side.

And after some time, "I would have an abortion. But I'd be really really upset about it."


(In other news, I forgot how much worse periods are when you're off birth control! There's so much more blood! I'm actually getting stains on clothing! This hasn't happened in years! Like I said before, I am never going off birth control again!)

(Oh, and don't worry, I have lots and lots of naughty things to tell you when I have the time.)

No comments: