Thursday, July 26, 2007

Private Nudity

I have GOT to stop walking around my house naked.

Okay, so maybe I'm not always naked. Sometimes pants, belt, and bra. And sometimes at night a t-shirt and underwear. And sometimes just underwear. And sometimes just socks.

But the point is that this is my family's house! My parents and lil brother are walking around at all times. Up until recently I've restricted my nude wanderings to the basement (where I live) and my room. I was wary about doing it upstairs, even if the rest of the family were out, because we have big windows and lots of neighborhood munchkins who like to play outside them. And, of course, their parents stand around watching too.

Lately I've been getting braver. Or maybe just foolhardy. I've been walking around topless upstairs when the family's gone. Just now I went upstairs to sneak a snack from the fridge in my underwear, and the family is certainly home. In their respective bedrooms, but home. The summer heat and my dad's refusal to turn on the central air for anything less than a 110 degree heatstorm, certainly has something to do with it.

There's totally a double standard in my house. My bodybuilding brother walks around all day without his shirt- fucking showoff. I could never stand around the kitchen, shootin' the breeze with the fam, hanging out in my bra. Not only would it make my dad and bro incredibly uncomfortable, it would make me a bit uncomfortable.

I guess I don't really have a conclusion here. Except for this: The minute I get my own apartment, I'll be naked all fucking day long.

5 comments:

JM said...

Hey...Notorious V.A.G.: very cool site you have, love the insights and honesty. I found one posting..."Wildest Day Of My Life" that requires a password. Can't figure this out, how do I register - or must I be 'approved'? When you have a moment, shed some light! thanks!
AceMalcolm

V said...

If you'd like access to the password protected posts on the old notvag site (http://notoriousv.wordpress.com) please email me at not-v-a-g at hotmail.com and I will send you back the password!

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

That's hot. Dangerous but hot. I miss the freedom of being able to wander around my house nude all day long just for the fun of it. I'm at my best when I'm naked.

Anonymous said...

hooray for walking around naked!!!

JM said...

Isn't part of the excitement the chance that we just might be seen? MAybe without even knowing it? I LOVE being in the house naked, taking a chance and walking out to the garage naked, it just feels great. But somewhere hidden there's that feeling..." i wonder if anybody's watching...?". Mke sense? Or is this something that need to explore more about myself?!