Thursday, July 12, 2007

What's on the Menu

Since I met Rose boy, I've been living off of these things:
-Breakfast.
-Lunch.
-Sweat.
-Ear nibbles.
-Nipple sucking.
-Skin biting.
-Saliva.
-Cum.

Things I haven't been eating:
-Dinner.
-Snacks.

Since we got together (albeit it's only been four days) I have had very little time to eat, passing up dinner and afternoon snacking to consume him each night. Even tonight, the first night I haven't seen him, I skipped dinner out of habit. I'm a bit hungry now at midnight, but in about 3 seconds sleep will overrule food.

This could prove to be a very simple and effective diet plan: Substitute Sex for Dinner. Oh, and add some Naked DDR in the afternoons, and you're set.

If it works, I'll publish a book and distribute the profits among fat-camps across the country to fund hookers for the chubby kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NAKED DDR?

Interesting..very interesting..

My Favourite Life said...

Hmmm... I see foreplay in a post followed by a diet of cum, but I didn't notice any details. I'd like to hear about the sex for dinner... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, take a break from stroking rose boy's petals and post! Thanks :)