Friday, July 13, 2007

Little Miss Goldicocks

The other night Rose Boy and I had sex for the first time.

But before we even get there... oh man... my vag is shuddering just thinking about it. He ate me out. And boy howdy was is good! This kid knows what he's doing, even though he doesn't claim to. He teased me for quite a while, licking, biting, sucking on my thighs, stomach, and occasionally grazing my lips with his tongue. I was grabbing the sheets even before he plunged in. And when he did... ah, amazing. He used his hands, alternating and hitting my g-spot effortlessly. And then after an appropriate length buildup, he started giving firm, long strokes up to my clit with his tongue, while he pumped his finger against my g-spot... and I'm pretty sure his roommate heard me come.

Later I gave him a bj for his efforts, being sure to give plenty of attention to his nipples. We got to the point of no return when he said, "You're gonna make me cum! Do you want me to come?" And I looked up at him, still licking and kissing his cock, and said, "Well that depends, do you want to fuck me?" He said he did, and since it would be our first time, I asked if he was sure. He said he was. I decided to suck him just a little more, then changed my mind, and kept going, harder and deeper. He came hard. "I changed my mind," I said. "I noticed," he said.

Later on, it was getting late, but we had gotten ourselves all riled up again. He asked me what I wanted him to do. I brought up fucking again. "Are you really sure?" I asked. "You seemed to want to wait." "No, I'm sure."

And it was awesome. We put on the condom together. And it hurt for about three seconds when he first entered me (it's been a while). But then, oh baby.

I know a lot of women like big dicks. I am not one of those women. Sure, they're aesthetically pleasing and when you get one in bed there's definitely a "wow" factor invovled... but in my experience, they just plain hurt. I guess I have a sensitive cervix and with a big guy, missionary is just about the only position that isn't horrendously painful, and sometimes even that is a bit much. Usually with a big guy, I can't come because they hit my cervix, not my g-spot, and I usually get too sore to go for more than a few minutes. Usually, I'm just lying there, doing my best to act as hot as possible to get them off quickly so they'll get off me quickly.

Now, a medium sized dick? That's where I'm at. It fills me up just fine without hurting. On every grind, my g-spot is pleasured. I can put my legs over his shoulders or do rear entry and all kinds of other things when I'm not in pain. Truly, I prefer it. Rose boy's dick was just about the perfect size. Not at all small, but not gargantuan either. My notorious vag salivates in anticipation of a dick like that, instead of clenching shut with a "You best be kidding."

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that the sex was good. And that's even more impressive when you realize the fact that most of the time it takes people a few tries to really get their groove on together. But we grooved.

I'm not the kindof girl to get all sentimental and emotionally attached over the act of intercourse... but I do occassionally get caught up in the ideas of "fate" and "destiny" and can't help but wonder if it means something for Rose boy and I to be so sexually compatible...

3 comments:

Jack said...

He's a rare find... You know that, don't you? *grins*

My Favourite Life said...

hooray for you. ;)

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with being emotionally attached during sex, that's when you actually do have earth-shattering sex, in my opinion. I agree on the dick size bit. My fiance is gigantic and it's soooo sexy to look at and grab hold of, but some things are a challenge!
Glad you had such a great time!