Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Perfect Guys and Not So Perfect Timing

Sorry I wasn't able to update for a couple days... I was too busy making out with a GORGEOUS boy.

Yes, my date with Rose Boy went really well. We walked around town a bit, and then decided to go watch a movie back at his apartment. And it was a good time. And then we made out for around four hours.

Here is what first tipped me off about the amazing Mr. Rose Boy:

He has this book, my Bible.

Yes, he wants to be a sex therapist. Yes he knows of feminist empowerment sex shops in the area. Yes, he is open about sex. Yes, he is experimental. Yes, he is not afraid to ask for what he wants. Yes he wants to use toys on me.

How did such a perfect guy fall into my lap? *Thank you Craigslist!*

And did I mention how cute he is? Oh man. He's a little guy- barely a centimeter taller than me, and I'm 5'3". Still, he is so attractive. He wears these awesome jeans that make his butt and package look so cute. And t-shirts. God I love a guy in a t-shirt and jeans. He's kinda punk-y and has tattoos!

This is my first tattooed man, and I really like it. He has a word that I wont disclose for privacy's sake above his right nipple (your left.) Oh, and his nipples.... this kid goes absolutely insane when you get near his nipples. Absolutely i.n.s.a.n.e. I like it. I love being able to drive him crazy. And I did.

I saw him again last night (two in a row! whoo!) and it was even better. This time we cuddled and made out in the nude. He makes me feel pretty comfortable with my body because he isn't afraid to throw out a few "you're so hot"s or "you're so pretty"s. And he grabs me and slaps me and runs his hands all over me....

He's artsy, alternative, hot, Jewish, and the potential for something real is, well, it's real.

He turned to me and said, "This is an odd hookup." Why? "Well, we kiss a lot and look into each others eyes, and play with each other's hands..." Yeah. It seems to be a little more than just a hookup.

He said he will just have to keep reminding himself that it is a hookup. I said... "well, maybe we could think of it a short relationship." He said, "An open relationship. That's what you would want, right?" I thought that was cute. I guess I do give off a bit of a non-monogamous vibe. But I said, "No. When I like a person, I'm not interested in anyone else." He seemed surprised, but pleased. "You're a faithful girlfriend?" he asked playfully while he snuggled into my neck. "Yes."

Like I said, potential.

And I leave the country in less than two months.

Is it worth it? Should I set myself up for heartbreak? Is it fair to set him up for heartbreak?

Rather than think about it, I sucked on his nipple and pressed on his taint, rubbed his balls and cock, and then gave him a spectacular blow job. When he came he screamed in a way I've never heard any guy scream before. Wow. Awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew, sounds interesting to say the least! You better keep us well informed!
I had a look around your old site - it's pretty hot!

V said...

Thank you!

Yes, don't worry, I will keep you all abreast of every sexy detail.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Nice work! *high five*