Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Stuff of Stories

Tonight is a night I will remember for the rest of my life.

I wasn't planning on seeing Rose Boy. I saw him the past two nights, and I have work, and asking him to hang out again could be interpreted as clingy or needy or obsessive... but I figured a friendly text wasn't out of the question. And then he invited me out, just for a little while.

A little while turned into the third night in a row of getting home at 2 am on a work night.

We went down to the center of town with designs to get a drink. But it was so beautiful out- warm with a cool breeze, and I suggested we lay in the grass. We found a secluded spot next to an old building and a dark parking lot. The sky was gorgeous and the air felt amazing against our skin.

And tonight we really talked. And it was honest, and comfortable, and he said all the things I wanted to hear. I asked him if he would be doing things differently if I weren't leaving in two months, afraid he was only this gung-ho about me since I was a short-lived, *easy* fling. Instead, he said that he would try to pursue a relationship with me if I weren't leaving. Butterflies. Oh, and he said I give him butterflies.

And, of course, I have to mention the part when my weight came up. We were talking about exercising and how good it feels, and I said something along the lines of "you should've seen me a year ago when i lost 20 lbs." His response? "Really? From where you are now? You must have been a twig!" "Hardly." "Eh, girls are too skinny these days." A little while down the line, amidst heavy rubbing, petting, and moaning underneath the night sky, he uttered the words "God, I'm so attracted to you."


He said, "Fuck! Let's try out some kinky shit this summer!" He said, "This is going to be an amazing summer." I agreed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He sounds great! Go girl!!